9’0 One-Xt Longboard Knee Comp Leash – Black
Love hanging ten and showing off your longboard skills? At Ocean & Earth, we’ve built the Longboard Knee LIGHTWEIGHT Leash – 9ft to allow you hang your toes over the nose. The knee strap helps to keep the cord far away from you so you can easily cruise back to the tail tangle-free. Available in a range of colours to suit your style. Grab yours today!
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size:Â 4ft (1.2m)
Cord Dia.:Â Â 1â„4” (6mm)
Strap:Â 38mm Padded
Railsaver:Â Extra Long
Login to view prices
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- ONE PIECE EXTRUDED CORD – From swivel to swivel – just one cord… one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS – Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAILSAVER – The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn-in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE – The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world’s leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG – Allows 360º movement of the leash and offers more comfort when the leash is under load.
- SAFETY RELEASE PULL TAB – Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- EASY-WRAP NEOPRENE STRAP INNER – Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- PLUG BUDDY – Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- WARRANTY – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.